“Time for change“ it is an individual program that includes diagnostics and treatment procedures for anyone who wants sustainable change. Choosing this spa rehabilitation and diagnostics program, you will find out the state of your health. You will also regain strength and receive knowledge on how to overcome various ailments, adjust your lifestyle, strengthen your body's resistance and immune system.
The program includes:
- Accommodation in a cosy 4-star hotel room.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
- Unlimited stay in a swimming pool and sauna area every day.
- Unlimited gym visit once a day.
- Physician‘s consultation and set up a personalized program for testing and treatment.
- Personalized home-based physical activity programme.
- One test with physician‘s referral from the following list: a consultation with a kinesiotherapist, neuro orthopedic testing using "James Cyriax" approach, cardiogram, calculation of peace (basal) metabolism.
- 4 treatments per guest each day with regards to the personalized treatment program, set up by a physician, from the following list:
I GROUP (1 treatment): Therapeutic massage (20 min.), Head, neck, and shoulder massage (20 min.), Relaxing back massage (20 min.), Dry water massage (20 min.).
II GROUP (2 treatments): Lymphatic drainage massage with using a massager (compression therapy) (30 min.), Therapeutic bath (Pine, Lavender, Melissa, Seaweed, White Turpentine, Iodine-Bromine), Hand/foot Paraffin application (15 min.), Underwater massage (20 min.), Therapeutic mud application (Aroma therapeutic application of sapropelic mud,Therapeutic peat mud application (packs), Sapropelic mud application), Application of sea salt saturated with pine essential oils and pine extract (20 min.), Personalised kinesiotherapy treatment, Aqua physiotherapy (30 min.).
III GROUP (1 treatment): Inhalation (with pine and lavender oils, mineral water, calendula, propolis), Physiotherapy treatment, Group therapeutic kinesiotherapy treatment, Salt room, Audiovisual relaxation.
- A spacious room includes bathrobes, disposable slippers, towels. Each room is equipped with a variety of amenities including a flat-screen cable TV, a desk, ensuite bathroom with shower, a safe, a kettle, a hairdryer, Wi-fi.
- Free parking in the car park.
- Excludes resort tax (1 €) (applicable to all persons over 18 years of age).
- Minimum stay of the program – 3 nights.
- You must be 18 or over to book this program.
- When arriving with children under 5 years old, there are no additional fees, but those who wish to build crib or an extra bed are subject to a one-time fee of EUR 10. Children above 5 are additionally charged for an overnight stay and chosen type of board. The final price could be seen in your order form, choosing a number of adults and children.
- We kindly recommend to book additional treatments in advance.
For more information about our all therapeutic and SPA treatments click here>>