With respect to the needs of our clients, we have designed a special restorative program, for those who cherish their health but don’t have enough time to engage longer treatment programs. Guests are welcome to try the relaxing and curative procedures as well as delight in the comfortable environment of the modern UPA Medical SPA. After coming to life here, you will return back home ready to take up new challenges.
The program includes:
- Accommodation in a cosy 4-star hotel room;
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner included) – buffet-style meals;
- 2 treatments per guest each day from the following list:
I GROUP (1 treatment): Therapeutic massage (20 min.) or Head, neck, and shoulder massage (20 min.), or Relaxing back massage (20 min.) or Lymphatic drainage massage using a massager ( compression therapy) (30 min);
II GROUP (1 treatment): Salt room (30 min.), or Group kinesiotherapy treatment (30 min.), or Audiovisual relaxation (30 min.);
- 1 visit to Swimming pool&sauna complex each day for the unlimited duration.
- A spacious room includes bathrobes, disposable slippers, towels. Each room is equipped with a variety of amenities including a flat-screen cable TV, a desk, ensuite bathroom with shower, a safe, a kettle, a hair dryer, Wi-fi.
- Free parking in the car park.
- Excludes resort tax (1 €) (applicable to all persons over 18 years of age).
- Minimum stay of the program – 1 night (*- on weekends, public holidays and all other peak periods, restrictions of the minimum length of stay are applied).
- You must be 18 or over to book this program.
- Children under 5 can stay for no additional charge. Children‘s ( aged 5 and older) rate includes full board accommodation (a type of board should be the same as adults‘) and 1 visit to the Swimming pool and sauna complex each day.
- Advance booking for treatments is recommended.
For more information about our all therapeutic and SPA treatments click here>>