“Time for change“ it is an individual program that includes diagnostics and treatment procedures for anyone who wants sustainable change. Choosing this spa rehabilitation and diagnostics program, you will find out the state of your health. You will also regain strength and receive knowledge on how to overcome various ailments, adjust your lifestyle, strengthen your body's resistance and immune system.
The program includes:
- Accommodation in a cosy 4-star hotel room (there is an available option- room with a functional bed).
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
- Unlimited stay in a swimming pool and sauna area every day.
- Unlimited gym visit once a day.
- Physician‘s consultation and set up a personalized program for testing and treatment.
- Personalized home-based physical activity programme.
- One test with physician‘s referral from the following list: a consultation with a kinesiotherapist, neuro orthopedic testing using "James Cyriax" approach, cardiogram, calculation of peace (basal) metabolism.
- 5 treatments per guest each day with regards to the personalized treatment program, set up by a physician, from the following list*:
I GROUP (1 treatment): Therapeutic massage (20 min.), Head, neck, and shoulder massage (20 min.), Relaxing back massage (20 min. ), Lymphatic drainage massage for arms and legs (20 min.), Back massage with honey (20 min.).
II GROUP (2 treatments): Lymphatic drainage massage with using a massager (compression therapy) (30 min.), Therapeutic bath (Pine, Lavender, Melissa, Seaweed, White Turpentine, Iodine-Bromine), Hand/foot Paraffin application (15 min.), Underwater massage (20 min.), Therapeutic mud application (Aroma therapeutic application of sapropelic mud,Therapeutic peat mud application (packs), Sapropelic mud application), Sea salt application enriched with pine essential oils and pine extract (20 min.), Personalised kinesiotherapy treatment, Aqua physiotherapy (30 min.).
III GROUP (2 treatments ): Inhalation (with pine and lavender oils, mineral water, calendula, propolis), Physiotherapy treatment, Group therapeutic kinesiotherapy treatment, Nordic walking, Salt room, Audiovisual relaxation.
*-If a patient is prescribed a combined treatment of Kinesiotherapy and massage ‘‘Upa” (50 min.), he/she is not allowed to have any massage and Personalised kinesiotherapy treatment on the same day and, as a result, the patient gets 4 treatments during the day.
- A spacious room includes bathrobes, disposable slippers, towels. Each room is equipped with a variety of amenities including a flat-screen cable TV, a desk, ensuite bathroom with shower, a safe, a kettle, a hairdryer, Wi-fi.
- Free parking in the car park.
- Excludes resort tax (1 €) (applicable to all persons over 18 years of age).
For more information about our all therapeutic and SPA treatments click here>>
- Minimum stay of the program – 3 nights.
- You must be 18 or over to book this program.
- No additional charges applied while coming with children under 5. Children above 5 are additionally charged for an overnight stay and chosen type of board. The final price could be seen in your order form, choosing a number of adults and children.
- We kindly recommend to book additional treatments in advance.
INFORMATION TO THE GUESTS
To have a safe stay at the UPA center, all arriving guests (above 16) must present a Covid passport (printed or electronic version). If the guest (s) is/ cannot provide documentation, we suggest taking a paid rapid COVID-19 antigen test from a nasopharyngeal smear upon arrival. The cost of the CLINITEST rapid antigen test is EUR 6.
We are sorry, but we cannot serve guests who do not have a Covid passport and refuse to take the paid COVID antigen rapid test at this time.