Enter email with which you are registered. Confirm and you will receive a password change link to your email.
I. Online Booking Process
Steps of booking through the online booking system:
1. The Client may choose from the Packages and standard accommodation offered as stated in the booking table.
2. On familiarisation with the Package and its price, the Client selects the time of stay for the selected room as well as additional terms or a Package.
3. On selection of an offer, the Client proceeds to a form, which needs to be completed by specifying the Client’s personal data and optional comments on the booking.
4. On completion of the form the Client makes an advance payment by one of the following methods:
* Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard);
* Electronic bank transfer (UAB Paysera LT).
4a. Having selected one of the first two options the Client is directed to a page where payment can be made by means of UAB Paysera LT payment system. Authorisation starts upon connection to UAB Paysera LT through an encrypted 128 bit protocol. After UAB Paysera LT accepts the payment, the Client receives a confirmation of payment and booking by an automatic email message. The email message will specify the Client’s data, name of the hotel, total price of the accommodation, advance payment made and the remaining amount payable. The Client will pay the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel. The email message confirming the booking has to be presented at the hotel as a proof of the advance payment and of the remaining amount payable.
4b. Having selected the third option (payment by bank transfer or later payment), the Client will receive a confirmation of initial booking, which will be finally confirmed upon making the advance payment by an ordinary bank transfer or online. The booking has the status of an initial booking 48 hours after its making and may be cancelled if no advance payment is received. On receipt of the advance payment, an email message confirming the booking is sent to the Client. The Client has to present the confirmation email to the hotel manager for final settlement.
4c. Client, who uses an account in the BookingRobot system has the ability to link his credit card (s) to the account. In this case, each time you purchase a hotel service, a monetary amount will be debited from the customer's credit account automatically, once, at the time of purchase. No additional payments are required. A card link can be canceled at any time in account settings, by pressing "Delete" button. The data security of the client’s credit cards is provided by UAB Paysera LT, accredited by the Lithuanian Bank.
5. The Client understands that, in case of a failure/programming error in the online booking system, the published price for the services is unreasonably low/high considering the content of the services; the hotel is entitled to notify the error to the Client within 10 days from the booking confirmation and request payment of the full price. Should the Client refuse to pay the full price, the hotel may cancel the contract/refuse to provide the services. In such a case, the hotel will not indemnify the Client for any losses.
Ia. Booking at Request
In cases where there are no rooms available online, the Client may be offered a room at the Client’s request. Upon completing the form, the Client receives an email confirmation of the time of stay (or information that no rooms are available) with the instructions for the making of the advance payment. The Client may make an advance payment by credit card or by an electronic or ordinary bank transfer. The booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the advance payment. Upon making the advance payment the Client will receive an email confirmation of the booking, which the Client has to present upon arrival to the hotel for final settlement.
II. Payment and Cancellation of Booking
1. The Client makes the advance payment by one of the three methods used by the system and pays the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel.
2. There are no booking transaction costs for the Client.
3. Cancellation of the booking no later than 3 days prior to the arrival time is free of charge. The hotel will refund the full amount paid within 21 day.
4. Should the Client cancel the booking less than 3 days prior to the arrival time, the advance payment will not be refunded. In case of such cancellation, the Client will lose the advance payment.
5. Should the Client change the booking details after making an online booking at a discount price of the Package offered by the hotel, the hotel is entitled to recalculate the full price of the order at the current prices.
III. Final Provisions
1. The Client is obliged to provide correct details in the booking form. The hotel is not liable for the wrongly chosen check-in or check-out dates or any other details wrongly specified by the Client.
2. Responsibility for the correct servicing of the payment for the online booking lies with UAB Paysera LT electronic payment system.
3 . The hotel and the company servicing online payments are not liable for unavailability of the system and other faults occurring for reasons beyond their control.
IV. Personal Data
By booking a Package at the hotel, the Client agrees to the recording of his/her personal data in a service database. The data will be used for the finalisation of the booking procedure and for marketing purposes under the agreement on personal data protection dated 28/09/1997.
V. Confirmation of Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By ticking ‘Accept Terms and Conditions’, the Client confirms that he/she understands and accepts the terms of conditions of the booking. The booking is not valid without such confirmation.
Gift coupons reservation rules:
1. The Present coupon(s) confirms the right of the holder of the Present coupon(s) to use servises specified in the amount of coupon(s).
2. The holders of the Present coupon(s) can enjoy the services provided belonging only to Upa Medical SPA.
3. If the desired purchase amount exceeds the value of the Present coupon(s), actual difference can be paid in cash.
4. The Present coupon shall not be exchanged to cash.
5. The Present coupon(s) is valid during 3 months period from its purchase date.
6. If the Present coupon was not used until the end of its validity period, it will be regarded as null and void.
7. If the holder of the Present coupon acquires services for the amount lower that the amount specified in the Present coupon(s), remaining amount is not returned to the holder of the Present coupon.
8. The holder of the Present coupon having paid by the Present coupon(s), shall not be given the VAT invoice.
9.The Present coupon you must use at one time.
THE MAIN CONCEPTS
Personal data – any information concerning natural person, whose identity is set or could be set (data subject). Such natural person, whose identity could be set, is a person, whose identity can be directly or indirectly set according to the identificator, such as name, surname, personal identification number, location data and the Internet identificator or according to one or several physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics of that natural person;
Data subject – natural person, whose personal data is processed;
Data subject agreement – any free will, concrete and unequivocal properly informed data subject’s expression of will or unequivocal actions with which he/she agrees with his/her personal data processing.
Data processing – any automated or not automated means of processing personal data or personal data sets with a transaction or sequence of operations, such as collecting, recording, sorting, sorting, storing, adapting or otherwise making it available, as well as matching or linking with other data, limiting, deleting or destroying it.
Data recipient – natural or juridical person, public authority, agency or another institution, whom personal data is revieled, no matter if it is a third party or not. However, public authorities, which according to the Union or state membership right can get personal data while performing some particular research, are not considered to be data recipients; while proceeding the data, public authorities follow data protection rules, set according to the data processing objectives;
The third party – natural or juridical person, public authority, agency or another institution, which is not a data subject, data manager, data processor or people, who are authorized by direct data manager or data processor to proceed personal data;
Special cathegory data – personal data, which reveals racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophic beliefs, membership in professional associations, as well as data, revealing health data, data, related to natural person’s sexual life and/or his/her sexual orientation.
Legal criteria to administer personal data
UPA collects and further administers your personal data just referring to legal basis, defining personal data protection, regulatory legal acts:
-making and (or) proceeding your contract.
Aims of personal data proceeding
UPA proceeds data for accomodation and rehabilitation centre service aims.
Processed personal data
UPA proceeds the following data:
You can choose if to accept cookies on the website. If you do not agree to receive cookies to your computer or another piece of equipment you will be able to change settings in the Internet browser or switch off all cookies or switch on/off them one by one. However, you should pay attention that in some cases it can slow down the Internet speed, limit some functions in some websites or block the access to the website.
Cookies data is not transferred to any third party.
Period to save personal data
We save your personal data not longer than it is necessary for administrating the data or as it is set by legal acts, if the protection period is prolonged.
We do our best not to save out of date or unnecessary information and guarantee that personal data and another information, concerning clients, was always renewed and correct.
Personal data presentation
UPA provides your data:
PERSOANAL DATA SAFETY MEANS USED BY UPA
UPA carries out online activity which meets all appropriate international legal acts, legal acts of the European Union and the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
General data protection regulation (GDPR)
UPA processing data subject personal data follows the provisions of the General data protection regulation and has implemented the appropriate organizational and technical measures ensuring the security of personal data that helps to protect personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, replacement, disclosure as well as any other illegal processing.
Implementation of the rights of data subjects
You have a right to:
Implementing Genderal Data Protection Regulation UPA signed an agreement concerning data protection officer service with a company MB“Legitima”. Data subjects and other concerned people can contact UPA officer, responsible for data protection, using the following contacts:
If you fail to resolve the issue with UPA and if you have any doubts about UPA’s actions which is potentially in violation of this Privacy notice or legal requirements you have a right to address the Compliance Authority, which is in charge of personal data protection regulating legal acts and its control.
There are no free rooms of the selected type in this period. Leave your contacts and we will contact you with an alternative offer.