Therapeutic program is meant for those who have been ill with COVID-19 disease. It is a step to a full recovery. Therapeutic programs are made after evaluating the patient’s functional state and having in mind every patient’s needs. After the therapeutic course, a qualified staff adapts recommendations by World Health Organization and makes an individual continuing program for home treatment. The staff works safely and keeps to all infection control requirements.
The program includes:
- Accommodation in a cosy 4-star hotel room (there is an available option- room with a functional bed).
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
- Unlimited stay in a swimming pool and sauna area every day.
- Unlimited gym visit once a day.
- Physician‘s consultation and set up a personalized program for testing and treatment.
- Spiromentry (lung function test).
- Measurement of arterial blood oxygen saturation.
- Follow-up consultation with a physician.
- 4 treatments per guest each day with regards to personalized treatment programme, set up by a physician, from the following list:
I GROUP (1 treatment): Therapeutic massage / Back massage with honey / Head, neck, and shoulder massage (20 min.) / Dry water massage (20 min.).
II GROUP (1 treatment): Therapeutic bath (Pine, Lavender, Melissa, Seaweed, White Turpentine, Iodine-Bromine) (15 min.)) / Sea salt application enriched with pine essential oils and pine extract (30 min.) / Personalised kinesiotherapy treatment (30 min.).
III GROUP (1 treatment): Group kinesiotherapy for patients, suffering from respiratory diseases / Binaural relaxation / Audiovisual Relaxation / Salt Therapy Room / inInhalation (with pine and lavender oils, mineral water, calendula, propolis) / Physiotherapy treatment / Oxygen therapy.
- A spacious room includes bathrobes, disposable slippers, towels. Each room is equipped with a variety of amenities including a flat-screen cable TV, a desk, ensuite bathroom with shower, a safe, a kettle, a hairdryer, Wi-fi.
- Free parking in the car park.
- Excludes resort tax (1 €) (applicable to all persons over 18 years of age).
- Minimum stay – 6 nights.
- You must be 18 or over to book this program.
- When arriving with children under 5 years old, there are no additional fees, but those who wish to build crib or an extra bed are subject to a one-time fee of EUR 10. Children above 5 are additionally charged for an overnight stay and chosen type of board. The final price could be seen in your order form, choosing a number of adults and children.
- We kindly recommend to book additional treatments in advance.
For more information about our all therapeutic and SPA treatments click here>>