We invite you to try the best spa treatment procedures, revel in the cozy and pleasant UPA Medical SPA environment and get acquainted with the modern healthy lifestyle preservation opportunities.
The program includes:
- Accommodation in a cosy 4-star hotel room;
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner included) –buffet-style meals;
- 3 treatments per person each day from the following list:
I GROUP (1 treatment): Therapeutic massage (20 min.) or Head, neck, and shoulder massage (20 min.), or Relaxing back massage (20 min.), or Lymphatic drainage massage using a massager (compression therapy) (30 min);
II GROUP (1 treatment): Therapeutic pearl bath (pine bath, juniper bath, Melissa bath, seaweed bath, iodine and bromine bath, full/ partial, for hands/ feet (15 min.) or Hand/or foot Paraffin Application (15 min.);
III GROUP (1 treatment): Salt room (30 min.) or Inhalation (10 min.);
- 1 visit to Swimming pool&sauna complex each day for the unlimited duration.
- A spacious room includes bathrobes, disposable slippers, towels. Each room is equipped with a variety of amenities including a flat-screen cable TV, a desk, ensuite bathroom with shower, a safe, a kettle, a hairdryer, Wi-fi.
- Free parking in the car park.
- Excludes resort tax (1 €) (applicable to all persons over 18 years of age).
- Minimum stay of the program – 2 nights.
- You must be 18 or over to book this program.
- Children under 5 can stay for no additional charge. Children‘s (aged 5 and older) rate includes full board accommodation (a type of board should be the same as adults‘) and 1 visit to the swimming pool and sauna complex each day.
- Advance booking for treatments is recommended.
For more information about our all therapeutic and SPA treatments click here>>