This package is an introduction to UPA, the new rehabilitation centre in Druskininkai Resort Town. The guests are offered an opportunity to try out the best therapeutic and spa treatments and enjoy the cosy and welcoming environment of the hotel. Here, you will learn more about the scope and facilities of modern rehabilitation.
The package includes:
- Accommodation in a room corresponding to 4 Star Hotel rating
- Full board buffet meals
- 1 Visit a day to swimming pool & sauna complex for UNLIMITED DURATION
- 3 treatments as follows:
- Therapeutic massage or Lymphatic drainage massage using a massager (compression therapy)
- Wellness baths
- Salt cave or inhalation
- Wellness baths: full, partial, for hands, for feet (to choose from: Mineral sea salt whirlpool bath; Pine whirlpool bath; Juniper whirlpool bath; Melissa whirlpool bath; Seaweed bath; Iodine-bromine bath) or Paraffin applications
- Visit to halotherapy chamber or Inhalation.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights.
- You must be 18 years or over to book this package.
- Children's rate includes: full board accommodation and daily visits to swimming pool and sauna complex (90 min. per day).
- Bathrobes, towels, slippers, WiFi & parking in the parking lot are provided free of charge.
- Excludes resort tax (€ 1) (applicable to all persons over 18 years of age).
Click here to explore additional medical treatments.
Click here to explore additional SPA treatments.